Mereka kawan saya

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Creature called W-O-M-A-N

This adorable creature called W-O-M-A-N

If u kiss me, u are not a gentleman..
If u don't, u are not a man..

If u praise me, I thinks u are lying..
If u don't, u are good for nothing..

If u are agree to all what I likes, I abusing..
If u don't, u are not understanding..

If u make are romance, u are experienced man..
If u don't, u are half man..

If u visit me too often, I thinks it is boring..
If u don't, i accuses u of double crossing..

If u well dressed, I says u are playboy..
If u don't, u are a dull boy..

If u are jealous, I says it's bad..
If u don't, I think u do not love me..

If u attempt a romance, I say u didn't respect me..
If u don't, I think u do not like me..

If u are a minute late, I will complaints its hard to me to waits..
If I late, I says that's a girl's way..

If u visit another, she accuses u may being a heel..
If i visit by another, "Oh..Its naturals..we are girl's"

If u kiss me once, I professes u are cold..
If u kiss me to many, I will yells that u are taking advantages..

If u fail to help me in crossing the street, u lack ethics..
If u do, I thinks it's just one of the men tactics..

If u stare at others, I accuses u of flirting..
If I stared to others, I says that I just admiring them..

If u talk, I wants u to listen..
If u listen, I want u to talk..

WOMAN..
So simple, yet so complex..
 So weak, yet so powerful 
So confusing, yet so desirable

p/s: Peningkan pompuan ni..tapi kalau korang lelaki jumpa perempuan yang betul-betul jodoh korang, tulang rusuk korang..semua pun yang dia buat menyenangkan hati korang..macam-macam pun kehendak diorang hati korang akan senang jer..kalau tengok muka awek korang, rasa macam nak bunuh jer, macam nak telan jer..bek angkat kaki..bukan dia la the choosen one to b ur partner life..
so pada siapa-siapa yang tengah bercinta..selamat mengenal hati budi masing-masing, siapa yang sedang melayari dunia pertunangan, semoga sentiasa bersabar..dugaan ada di mana-mana n kepada yang sudah mempunyai rumah yang bertangga..semoga cinta itu kekal hingga ke akhir hayat.

¤ AMIN ¤

No comments:

Post a Comment