Mereka kawan saya

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You help me to fall in love with Islam

Assalammualaikum dan salam 1 blogger,

Dear all, how are you? sihat? hope all of us still smiling and still make a du'a to Allah. Jadi manusia jangan sombong..Allah suka pada hamba yang meminta padanya.

SubhanAllah, counting day..29 days to go. Sorry dear, actually this entry not wedding post. Everything about wedding prep kita tolak tepi dulu k.. Just want to share something about my fiance. Entry super duper long.

Ramadhan last year, that was our 1st date.. 1st date? actually bukan 1st date, sebab date tu untuk orang yang ada intention to have feeling relation rite. Kami just keluar makan sebagai rakan sekerja, a month later, he confess that he has a feeling, some feeling that he can't describe. Some conflict keep moving around us, problem come and goes, he still not telling me what he feel, i'm still doubt with his feeling until October my 25 birthday, he was the first person wish my birthday and he give me some amount of money, what he said.

Mr X (my fiance): Ni duit, xde hadiah, tak tau nak bagi hadiah apa, tp rasanya cukup duit tu nak beli cincin?

Me? Of course speechless..SubhanAllah, dia kah insan itu. When i'm praying to Allah, in my du'a I always pray, Ya Allah, tolonglah hambamu ini, berikanlah hambamu ini lelaki yang mampu menyelamatkan maruahku.

We do properly, end of the year, 2nd December, his become my half world. Jari ni ada sepuluh, tapi still xcukup nak kira berapa kali kami gaduh. Actually gaduh-gaduh manja ni make me more understand about myself and his characters. I.Allah.

Became his fiance almost 5 month, Anny rasa lain. I'm not wearing baby T anymore, most a day i'm wearing blouse to hide my punggung. Tudung alhamdulillah no more on and off. I'm not praising him, i'm not said i'm too good, i'm also not judging people, but what i'm trying to say, fall in love with someone, someone that can lead us, who can become our IMAM, we automatically will change. We will feel Islam itu indah.

Why i'm not wearing Baby T and wearing blouse??
Bila kami keluar, bila masuk aje waktu, Mr X akan berhenti solat kat masjid. Anny rasa malu sangat bila g masjid pakaian macam tu. Berhenti solat di masjid sangat lain perasaannya dari berhenti solat di Shopping Complex.

Tudung. 
Ri tu kami nampak gambar seorang artis yang super duber kurus dengan statement, belum sampai seru pakai tudung.
Mr X: Mana boleh cakap macam tu Anny. 
Anny: Dia tak pakai sebab takut tak ikhlas. 
Mr X: Simple je benda ni,  Islam kata wajib ke tak pakai tudung ?
Anny: Tudung tak wajib tp Ustaz Azhar cakap wajib tutup aurat.
(Trying tu make joke actually)
Mr X: Kelakar la..Artis tu Islam x?
Anny: Of coz la, BT kan nama dia tu
Mr X: Kalau macam tu dia bukan islam la.
Anny: Kenapa lak?
Mr X: Sebab Islam kata, wanita islam shud tutup aurat macam Anny mention tadikan.

Behavior
Sapa tak kenal Anny?  Anny sangat mudah mesra dengan orang. Tapi sekarang, evrything we do together, no more chatting,outing even lunch time with others. Mula-mula rasa macam memberontak, rasa macam kena kawal, but baru-baru ni when there some issue regarding myself with my click one department, and a mesej from his wife really make me realize. What Mr X doing is to protect me from fitnah and sensitive issue.

Islam.
Fall in love with correct person will make you fall in love with Islam. Islam sangat indah, My statement macam muaalaf yang baru memeluk islam rite. There some memories i'm trying to erase, I want keep it as my experience. Setiap saat ayat yang keluar berbaur nasihat. I'm trying to be solehah for you. Jiwa meronta-ronta menunggu tarikh ijab kabul sebab nikah itu ibadah. 

Last but not least, i'm not trying to judge people, to said bad thing about people, i'm writing here to improve myself.

Pernikahan
Menyingkap tabir rahsia
Isteri yang kamu nikahi
Tidaklah semulia Khadijah
Tidaklah setakwa Aisyah
Pun tidak setabah Fatimah
Justeru aku hanyalah wanita akhir zaman
Yang punya cita-cita
Menjadi solehah




No comments:

Post a Comment